READ THROUGH OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BELOW
How can AWCI help with my business?
The AWCI will help your future growth by:
- Website listing and promostion of your business to key building industry markets
- The Master Builders Association
- The Certified Builders Association
- The New Zealand Institute of Building
- Keeping you informed of interior wall and ceiling industry developments
- Industry compliance and information (e.g. H&S, CCA)
- Formal recognition of qualifications and skills
- Networking with other like-minded members and trades
- Access to trade and information support (where to go/who to contact)
- Working with other industry organisations (e.g. BCITO, Master Painters, NZBSF etc.)
- Regular magazines
- Business advice and Contracts, Disputes, Payments Helpdesks
I need some standard terms and conditions for my quotes – I’m afraid that I don’t have enough protection?
Call the Executive Officer on 0800 292 469 and ask about our Quotation Books – they have standard terms and conditions which will provide Employment Contracts Act protection.
I’m so busy working that I don’t have time to find out about Health & Safety, Employment Contracts or Drug policies. Can you help me?
Call the Executive Officer on 0800 292 469 and ask about a range of policy templates that are available.
I have a %$#@*&% who won’t pay. Where can I go for help?
AWCI members can call a Helpdesk for advice. There is an Alternate Dispute Resolution practitioner specialising in adjudication under the Construction Contracts Act available to help you.
Do you know of any interesting industry websites, other than this one?
Well thank you but you could take a look at these:
Let us know of any others to add to the list
ASSOCIATION OF WALL & CEILING
The Association of Wall and Ceiling Industries (AWCI) is a grouping of Building Industry organisations. The association includes contractors, tradesmen, manufacturers and suppliers. AWCI was established to represent the interests of members and their customers for interior wall and ceiling lining systems and related products.
The Association was formed in 1992 as the Interior Systems Association incorporating existing trade groups of suspended ceilings, plasterboard and fibrous plaster. The name of the association was changed in November 2005.
The Association of Wall and Ceiling Industries of New Zealand Inc. is the New Zealand representative of the Association of Wall and Ceiling Industries of Australia and New Zealand (AWCI).
In May 2002 the Association introduced new membership classes to provide for registration of trade qualified and suitably experienced trade businessmen operating in interiors.
Association Formed in 1992
For AWCI Information fill in the email form below or Call::
WALL & CEILING